Friday, October 21, 2011

New to this blogging lark!

I'm pretty excited to finally be writing a post for our blog. Yay! My sister Ella and I have been talking about starting a blog together for quite some time now so I'm just going to go ahead and make the first post. (Looking forward to reading yours El!)


We're going to be starting our homewares business in the next few months so we wanted to let you guys know what kinds of things we'll be selling and get some feedback. It will be an online business and to start with we will mainly import small home decor items from around Asia and then hopefully expand and bring things in from around the globe.


Our blog will predominantly be about interiors but I can't promise we won't go off on a tangent now and again and write about all manner of things we love, ranging from food to travel and fashion.


Will rummage through my computer and upload a few pics of some interesting spaces. T  


remodalista
Frenchbydesign




thedesignfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment