Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bring on summer Melbourne...

This is my two year old having a great old time at the beach this morning. I was pretty stoked with the fabulous weather that Melbourne decided to grace us with today and couldn't resist a walk (and play) on the beach. 

I'm one of those people that manages to find something that I have to have, whether I'm out shopping up a storm or quite simply going for a walk. Roadside finds mean just as much to me as forking out too much for a great pair of boots. Yesterday's bike ride with my adventurous and for want of a better word, 'spirited' four year old left me running out of a protected park area with some branches that had "fallen" off a tree. Not sure what the tree was called but the pretty branches found a home in an old apothecary bottle in the kitchen. 

P.S Excuse the constant change of out header logo! I have just discovered how to do all these things and I'm having a bit of fun. I'll try and leave it alone for a while whilst I go and learn about the other hundreds of things a blogger should know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment